Our Production team is responsible for managing artists, schedules and client expectations for all of our film, TV and commercial VFX work. If you have a passion for supporting and organising creative projects, then this could be the role for you. Our VFX Production Coordinators are fundamental to the smooth operation of our studio.
Key attributes that make for a strong and dependable VFX Production Coordinator: organised, strong communicator, proactive and cohesive teamwork. You'll need to have a personable nature and the ability to motivate teams during deliveries.
Skills and Experience
- Clear confident communicator
- Adept at skilfully juggling tasks
- Organised and focused
- Engaged with a strong desire to learn
- Focused and targeted approach to problem solving
- Experience within a deadline-driven creative environment
- Experience in a VFX environment
- Ability to provide support to and organisation for VFX Supervisors and Producers
- Experience in VFX scheduling and high level of organisation/maintenance of databases pertaining to shots or assets
- Proficient client communication
- Experience participating in client cinesync/blue jeans or Skype calls plus note-taking during these sessions and providing relevant information and setup support
- Client sends, submission forms and collating material to be sent by our Data I/O team
- Organising, running and proficient note-taking during department and show dailies sessions
- Liaising with overseas vendors and experience in a global multi-site studio
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Ideally, you'll have had previous exposure to and/or proficient knowledge of:
Microsoft Office applications, Clearcast, Adstream/IMD, FTP software (Filezilla/CyberDuck), Mac and Windows literate, Basic Linux, Shotgun, 7Zip and Aspera / Mediashuttle / SohoNet / MediaSilo etc.