CG Supervisor - Bournemouth
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills
- Thorough understanding of the visual effects process and the ability to interpret an artistic brief from the VFX Supervisor
- Technical understanding of the CG pipelines and the ability to develop efficient workflows and identify additional tools required
- Excellent Maya skills and a strong understanding of modelling, texturing, look development, lighting, particles, fluids and dynamics
- Previous film industry experience, including experience with team management and task assignment
- Proven ability to ensure artists’ work is of a high standard on both technical and creative levels
- Excellent working knowledge of Arnold. Basic Mel and Python programming skills (advantageous)
- Previous experience in training, mentoring, and recruiting CG artists (advantageous)
Please apply by sending your demo reel and CV to [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of application and for the duration of the contract.