Production Operations Assistant - Bournemouth
- Day to day management of the render farm resources taking into account daily priorities from production.
- Monitoring any issues from the farm and render related problems and liaising with the artists about any requests or issues.
- Error checking and troubleshooting technical problems related to render and data management.
- Communicating between Artists, Production, Systems and Pipeline concerning reindeer issues, requirements or needs.
- Monitoring and creating daily reports from the render farm
- Communicating any errors, inconsistency or improvements with rendering to the relevant department.
- Able to manage and organise your working hours in order to fit the needs and requirements of the studio and shows.
- Liaising with production to Archive any completed shows, the deletion of unnecessary files and restoration for show adjustments.
- Organising and archiving any reusable assets from completed shows.
- Ensuring security procedures are adhered to when it comes to data archiving and file transfers.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- An interest in developing skills and progression within visual effects.
- Experience using Windows & Linux.
- Ability to rapidly pick up and learn new tools and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, occasionally high pressure environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise work loads.
- An awareness of security principles and procedures.
- Problem analysing and problem solving.